Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bic... for her?

For fuck's sake. It's bad enough that disposable razors are divided between "his" and "hers", but now Bic offers Bic for Her ballpoint pens! I shit you not:
This has got to be the absolute stupidest wad of gendered product I've seen in a good long while. My number one consideration when buying a writing utensil is whether or not it actually writes, not if it matches a fucking gender stereotype.

When are you going to come out with Bic for Him, Bicsters? I imagine you could really gussy it up by making it out of used tires or some other "manly" shit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised they didn't have a hidden lipstick tube inside the cap. Maybe it plays, "A Whole New World" when you write with it?

    Dude pens need large obnoxious grips. And when you grab it the sound of an 8-cylinder diesel revving comes through. Crap, I really want one of those. lol

    ReplyDelete