Thursday, June 21, 2012

I only hyperventilated a little bit

PZ Myers hosted the first ever Pharyngula podcast tonight and guess who participated? That's right, me!

I haven't actually watched it. I don't know if I actually will watch it.  It was my first time doing anything like this, so I was understandably a little nervous. (Mr Darkheart's advice? "Pretend you're testifying in front of Congress." Yeah, that's real helpful-- especially considering that I like and respect the people that I was having a conversation with tonight, but I feel that if Congress took flying fuck off the Twin Bridges, matters would only improve.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm only half an hour in, and I have to leave the rest for later.

    I'd just got to the part where you're discussing why people should know some science to make decisions about matters affected by science. Oddly enough, I rewatched James Burke's series, Connections a while back, and he has some interesting stuff to say on the same subject, in the final episode. Clicky-linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were awesome, Audley, and it was nice to e-meet you. I felt privileged to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete