Monday, March 11, 2013

Ladies! Have I got a tablet for you!

Ladies! Is your Galaxy Tab just too masculine? Is your plain ol' iPad not fierce enough for you? Does your Surface leave your fuzzy pink lady brains in a tizzy?

Well, have I got a tablet for you!

The ePad Femme was designed for the on-the-go, cosmo swilling, shoe shopping stereotype! You see, it comes preloaded with a ton of useful apps for today's modern woman: recipes! Shopping! Yoga! Clothing! Don't worry your pretty little head about downloading anything else, Eurostar (the makers of ePad Femme) have already figured you all out!

Hell, I might even get rid of my clunky old laptop and my smartphone in favor of an ePad Femme. They are both so drab and black. Ew! Not like the ePad* Femme which is (reported to be) a pleasant shade of pink. And I just don't know how I've managed to handle using two different operating systems (Android Jellybean and Windows 8), since I'm obviously not smart enough to figure out either one. I sure am glad that someone has come along to remind me that I'm not supposed to be able to use common gadgets; I obviously need the dumbed down version because I am of the weaker sex.

Eurostar can SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! now.

*I can't say that enough. ePad, ePad, ePad, ePad, ePad, ePad, ePad, ePad, ePad, ePad! It sounds like a brand of robot maxi-pads.

(Ars Technica)

No comments:

Post a Comment