Anyway. Hello there! I'm Audley. I suppose I should tell you a few things about myself:
- I'm an atheist. I've never been religious-- even growing up-- and to be quite honest, I find religious fervor to be baffling and frightening.
- I'm a fiercely pro-choice feminist and have been for years now.
- Also, a pacifist.
- I'm a political junkie.
- I'm also a bit of a news junkie.
- I read a lot, although not as much as I used to. I'll read just about anything, but I'm not a huge fan of romance or epic fantasy.
- I'm a gamer. Last game I finished up was Mass Effect 3.
- I love going to the movies. (Who else is excited about The Dark Night Rises?)
- US politics, especially national and New York state level politics. (I promise to try not to get too bogged down in the shit-show that is the NY state lege. But, I've got to admit that it's fascinating the same way a train wreck is fascinating.)
- Feminism, especially related to the current political
- Religion's impact on government.
- Atheism, free thought, whathaveyou.
- Whatever goofy shit catches my interest.
Should you feel the need to contact me, you can either email me or find me on Twitter @audleyzdarke.