Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whatever happened to Ron Paul?

Wait! Is Ron Paul still in the race for the Republican nomination?
Congratulations to Senator Santorum on running such a spirited campaign.  Dr. Paul is now the last – and real – conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.  We plan to continue running hard, secure delegates, and press the fight for limited, constitutional government in Tampa.
Ron Paul 2012*

Holy fucking shit, he is! There's still some opportunity for teh lolz before the convention in Tampa!

(I hope you're happy. I actually visited Ron Paul's campaign website. And I linked to it just for you. Ugh. Excuse me, I need to go take a hot shower and scrub myself down with a loofah to get the libertarian stink off.)

*Sounds just like Newt's statement, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment